Inspiration day with Unity and Petaloo!!!


Hello Unity lovers….and Petaloo lovers!!!!

Jolande from the Netherlands here, yes, this week we have  a combination between Unity and Petaloo!!...So I find my inspiration in these cute little flowers :)
We all made projects with Unity and Petaloo…have a look at the blog hop tomorrow:  what an amazing projects the design members have made with this combination; really amazing!!!
For today I made this clock, it’s about 10 inches high and it really works J (lol)
The sprayink is from Art Anthology (a new spray with bright colors)
As you can see I used a lot of flowers, I love to make it abundantly.
Of course I used my most favorite stamp ever, the flower from Donna Downey.

And, as you can see, the stamps from the KOTM April.
I hope you have been inspired now, please show your projects on Facebook or Pinterest.
Have a great and inspired day and don’t forget to look at the BLOG HOP tomorrow !!




For information about Unity click here
For information about Petaloo click here

Thanks for visiting our blog Big Hug Jolande