HOW do you put a SALE TOGETHER EVERY WEEKEND?

Hello and HAPPY FRIDAY! :) 
Ang. Here. 
it's a no make-up, crazy, gettin' some business done... with a cat in my INBOX kind of day. {note the paws behind me} 



Wanted to DROP IN and REMIND YOU to take advantage of our FUN PROMOTION going on this weekend!  

I will explain it to you.

We released NEW FASHIONISTA Girls.
Sasha {bikini girl} was my PERSONAL favorite so I decided to base MY PROMOTION on her and her teeny tiny POLKA DOT bikini.
AS NOTED IN THIS GRAPHIC. :)

I took it one step FURTHER and made EACH DOT represent a PRICE POINT.

$2 {pink}
$4 {yellow}
$7 {red}
$12 {blue} 

Fun Huh?
As noted in THIS Graphic! :) 


...and then....i was out on the lake with Mr. Unity - saying...
"sweetie...my SALES are kinda getting boring and I want to do something FUN with them....what should I do?" 

That is when I took THIS PICTURE of Mr. Unity and his FAMILY TREE TATTOO. {gosh i love him} 




Anyway - back to the SALE - so he says - "Well, SWEETS, they LOVE FREE STAMPS!"
{that's WHY i love him - he is always helpin' me} 

SO...

I went home OFF THE LAKE that night and put together 4 NEW STAMPS that we could offer for FREE!  

The WHALE, Summertime Drink and SUMMER BOUQUET are by Angie BLOM and the pocket is from an OLD Kit of the Month by Tanis Giesbrecht!

They are all LISTED HERE if you wanted to PURCHASE THEM! 
It is a $39 Value for FREE with a $70 purchase!

Noted in GRAPHIC BELOW!


SO here is how THIS WORKS!

Spend $25 - you GET THE WHALEY CUTE WHALE Stamp




Spend $40 - you GET THE WHALE and THE SUMMERTIME Drink
 



Spend $55 - you get GET THE WHALE and THE SUMMERTIME Drink and the SUMMER BOUQUET



$70 - you GET THE WHALE and THE SUMMERTIME Drink and the SUMMER BOUQUET and the POCKET KIT!



{totals must be before discounts after shipping, please} 

So HOW FUN IS THAT?! :) 

SUPER. FUN.

...and THAT is how I come up with my promotions each week. 

I live LIFE from my HIP and just FOLLOW MY HEART. 

{that is why i have THIS TATTOO on ME!}
:)

So go shop!

REMEMBER to see the NEW FASHIONISTAS and SASSY SENTIMENTS by Erin Schriener!






PLUS ONE MORE HERE that we did not have a sample for!


EVERYTHING IS MARKED DOWN BIG TIME!

WHOOP! 

Great time to TRY UNITY if you NEVER HAVE!
We are here for ya - and I PROMISE you will LOVE OUR STAMPS!