KOM Monday..


Happy Monday everyone, Angie Blom here today with a little bit of \
Kit of the Month (KOM) Monday
 
but before I share my project..
I wanted to remind you that today is the last day of the weekends promotions..
some great deals going on at the UNITY website..
check this out...
these sales end at Midnight tonight CST.. so don't miss out on getting some
freebies with your purchases..
here is a card I made using the witches hat..
 
 
 
 
 
also a little about our shipping news for the USA customers.
 
 
you know every week Unity has the best deals so make sure you check out the
Unity blog,
Unity facebook page
and the Unity website
 every Thursday for new sale promotions.
 
Now for my KOM Project.. Thinking about Fall and Halloween??
Well this month's KOM is perfect to get
started on those Fall/ Halloween layouts and cards..
Using the great witch image from the August KOM ( Cosy Moments)
 
 
COZY-MOMENTS-KOM-AUGUST-2013wm
 
Here is the card I made.. I first inked up the image in black then with my copic markers
I went around the circled image with different shades of yellow..  then punching the  image
in a circle scallop and then finally adding some Yellow Distressed ink to finish it off.
 

For the added details to my card I used the August SMAK kit ( You Can Do Anything)
 and added some stamps to make
a background.. layering them in orange and black inks.  I just love all the different images in
this kit for backgrounds.. 

 
You can become a member of any of these amazing Monthly kits..
just check out the Unity Stamp Company website for all the details..
the kits are located on the tabs
above and beside the front header..
at the moment we have 4 kit clubs.
Kit of the Month
SMAK kit
LOL kit
Stamp of the Week
 
YOU-CAN-DO-ANYTHING-AUGUST-SMAK
 
If you want to add some more Unity Excitement to your day..
head on over to the Unity Facebook Page.. as of 12 noon CST we are
having a FLASH sale.. FUN FUN FUN.. it never stops..
 
Hero image
 
have a great day..
Hugs
Angie Blom
xoxo

Labels: , , , ,