SMAK Saturday and Layers of Life


Happy Saturday!!
Andrea here on the last Saturday of August 2013
Where did Summer go?
I haven't even gone to the beach yet!

Instead of beach time we are getting ready for back to school
On Tuesday my oldest starts her last year in high school
And my youngest starts her first year of high school
GULP!!

So in thinking of what I wanted to do for today's project
with school on my mind...
a chalkboard card of encouragement sprang to mind!



I started out with the 'you can do anything' sentiment from the August SMAK kit
then I used the March SMAK kit - Chalk it Up which has amazing chalkboard style stamps


I also want to share another project I made with this month's SMAK kit
You may have seen it on a Unity Thursday
A card for my youngest's birthday


As it is the last day of August I would be remiss if I didn't remind you of this month's LOL kit
What a beautiful Stamp set- Ever Changing
Grab it while you can!



And just because enabling is one of my favourite hobbies..






Labels: , ,