Inspiration Wednesday!!

Hello Unity friends!!
It's Karen here and I've got a quick and easy way
 to put together a gift card holder on a card!

Especially, with the holidays right around the corner...
I'm very happy to start a little earlier than usual in creating these for gifts!!


This was my source of interest that I found on Pinterest...
Mini bags on layouts...oh yeah!!  Why not on a card as well, I say!!

 

Inspired by this Scrapbook Trends article featuring a layout made by Nicole Nowosad!!

Here you can see the gift card pulls out easy-peasy!
With it being so early for Christmas, I hope I don't use this gift card on myself first!!



I have a soft spot for these amazing little snowmen created by our ever so talented Unity Artistas!!
If you do too, and you'd like to check out a sweet variety of Unity snowmen, click right here!!

This one is Country Christman Snowman ...


Go grab a snowman stamp... or maybe two or three, and color away!!
This one was colored with Copics.  I added some slightly warm shadows 
to give him a warm vintage feel to match the distressed papers!


Have a fabulous day!!