Kit of the Month Monday

It's another Unity Monday friends. Shemaine here sharing more of the December KOTM

{Happy Love Day}


It's so lovely and loaded with so many beautiful images. I could not tell you which one is my favorite because I love them all. The Unity Artista's are so talented. They create the most amazing images month after month that are just so...Unity! 

Not a member yet? You can sign up to get your own KOM here.

Here's a sweet little card I made with one of them :)



You're feeling crafty now aren't ya? Well we've got something to cure that urge and a chance for you to win a fabbie prize too! Check out this month's Unity Be Inspired Challenge.


And before I got today, I want to remind you about the weekend promotions ending at midnight!



and if that isn't amazing enough, there is this too!!





Thanks for stopping by!

Shemaine