Kit of the Month Monday.. Project Life Layout

Hello everyone, Angie Blom here to share with you how to add your Kit of the Month (KOM) stamp images to your Project Life card inserts..
I have been doing Project Life by Becky Higgins for 4 years now.. and this year I decided to
go forth and do the classic style of Project Life..
 But, I also wanted to use my Unity Stamp Company stamps to express myself
in this everyday pocket page way of documenting..
 
I always try to get ahead of my week and pre do my next weeks card inserts..
 This week I wanted to use my January 2014 Kit of the Month stamps..
you can always use the other stamps from Unity Stamp Company..
 and you will find that you can make your card inserts pop with these
fabulous images and sentiments.
Here is a look at my layout for this coming week..
I love doing colour themes.. this week I choose black and white.
( sorry for the glare of the plastic)
 
 

 this is the January 2014 Kit of the Month..
"be your own beautiful"
JANUARY-2014-KOM-BE-YOUR-OWN-KIND-OF-BEAUTIFUL
 
Here are the close up details of each page...
 
**Using the butterfly I added it to the middle of the (life is beautiful) Project Life card.
the heart border I added to the ( here & now) Project Life card , then some gold washi tape
on the top and bottom of it. so it blends in easily with the card insert.
 
 
**I stamped and coloured the dogwood flowers, using my Spellbinder die to get the desired shape
added it to my card with the Beauty surrounds you sentiment. I love how that turned out on the stripe background of this Project Life card.
the sentiment "never lose hope... " I added to a card that I made .


**The last detail was stamping out this fabulous background image placing it over the polka dotted PL card and adding the word washi tape.. I just love the look of this one as well...
 
 
You can sign up to become a member of the Kit of the Month here....
http://unitystampco.com/shop/kit-of-the-month/
 
Visit our website today to check out all the great Garage Sale deals..
sale ends tonight 12 midnight CST.
http://unitystampco.com/
 
http://unitystampco.com/
 
thanks for dropping in.. have a fantastic day.
Hugs,
Angie
xoxo
 
 
 

Labels: , ,