Growing in Unity Wednesday

Hi! Welcome to Growing in Unity Wednesday!  This week An'Jenic is up sharing her great creations!

Meet An'Jenic:


"Hello Everyone I'm An'Jenic from AJ Scrapbooking and Cards I've been paper crafting a little over five years now. Boy do the time fly when your a happy crafter. lol Anyway I'm a stay at home mom to two beautiful girls, Terrion who's the oldest and Liana my youngest. I also have a fur baby who's a Yorkie and his name is Brownie. I say he's the little boy me and my husband want be having. {laughing now} Brownie has been in our lives for eight years. Speaking of hubby we've been married for seven years going on eight. Lets talk craft now. I started out scrapbooking later found cards, altered creations and now I'm jumping on the band wagon of project life. Okay enough about me. Here's my card creation for you all."

Check out this great card An'Jenic made for her GIU feature:


Be sure to swing on by An'Jenic's blog each day this week to be inspired!  At the end of the week An'Jenic will pick one lucky winner for 2 itty bitty's!

Till next week!