SMAK Saturday

Hello friends! It's Shemaine here sharing this week's SMAK Saturday. 
If you visit my blog you know I have fully embraced the Pocket Page scrapbooking trend.
I absolutely love how much faster I can record my memories and the fact that I am using so many more photos than when I was scrapbooking traditional 12x12 layouts.

Using Unity's SMAK kits to create with on  my pocket pages is fun and easy.

For today's inspiration I inked up the June SMAK kit

This Right Here


And used the Unity {be Inpired} challenge colors and sketch for my inspiration.



 photo JuneSMAK14.jpg

I use my iPhone for pictures daily and I love that Instagram saves them in the 4x4 format. The Rhonna Designs app helps me add journaling right onto my photos and my Cannon Selphy printer makes it easy to print, trim and slide them in these Instagram Page protectors from We R Memory Keepers.

 Here's a look at the inserts I created with my SMAK images

 photo JuneSMAK14b.jpg


Creating my own inserts from Amy Tangerine's Plus One collection is easy. I just cut the cardstock from my 6x6 pad to 4x4 and stamped the SMAK images in grey and black ink. I look at each square as a mini layout and embellish them in my own personal style.

Easy peasy!

 Here's a look at the newest Unity SMAK kit for July!

ALL IN THE NUMBERS


This kit will not be found in stores! It is a special kit offered for the SMAK (Scrapbooking, Mixed-Media, Altered art, Kit) Membership Program. All stamps are deeply etched, red rubber, mounted on cling foam and are perfectly pre-cut! The overall size of the kit is an 8.5″ x 11″ sheet of rubber.

Super fun right?

Have a creative day!




Labels: , ,