DT Tuesday with Stephanie


Happy Tuesday!!
It's Stephanie here to share a fun project with you that I did for a special friend. I don't think there is a better gift than a handmade one to show how much you appreciate that special someone!!!
I think the one thing that took the longest to do for this project was finding that special quote which is not really all that hard to find with all the one's the Unity has!!
This one is from the kit called Make Our Souls Blossom
 If you would like more details and the process of how I made this project you can see that on my blog here

Oh so onto the fun part of me sharing some cards that i found on the Unity Show and tell page make sure that you share you fabulous creations we loving seeing them!!!
This is such an adorable card by Donna you can check it out here on her blog.

How about this simply beautiful card by Mandi love the colors so pretty!!! You can check out her blog here

This is such a sweet card by Karen I love the scene she created so fun!! You can see it on here blog here

Thanks so much and have a great day!!!!