Inspiration Wednesday

Summer—Yippee--We made it!

Summer usually inspires me to do projects that require a little more time or effort, and I just couldn’t wait to get started with a NEW summer project. In fact, I jumped in with all I got.

While admiring this month’s Kit of the Month, “She Found Joy”, one of the images really stood out to me--the French label with the bee as the focal image. I just really wanted to use it to adorn something I use, so I did--my old, beat up coffee table. Unfortunately, I got started on my project so fast that I didn’t get a “before” picture.

I hope the “after” picture will do.

Bee table finished

Here’s the picture I found perusing Pinterest/internet that inspired the flavor of my project.

French-Painted-Coffee-Table

I have a super quick video (one minute and seven seconds) that shows the process for completing my coffee table makeover. Here’s a link to my video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/3xskXSsBtBA

Here’s a look at this month’s Kit of the Month, “She Found Joy”. LOVE that French label!

JUNE-2015-KOM-SHE-FOUND-JOY

This is right where I’m at right now. It’s all about . . .

Image-1

Here’s to happy, crafty days ahead this summer!!

Camille Robinson_sig1

Labels: