Design Team Tuesday

Hello Unity friends. Didn't we just hang here together on Saturday? Well it's Shemaine again today I am sharing my love of coffee by creating with two of my favorite cuppa themed Angie Girl images, Hello Love and Kimmie Girl.

Anyone that knows me well, knows that I love my Keurig and Hazelnut coffee creamer. I have a collection of favorite mugs I like to drink from that my kids are not allowed to wash for fear they will chip or break them. Oh, and I am a 2 cuppa a day kind a girl.






Each of these images remind me of some of my local friends who I have coffee with at our town's coffee house, The Blue Butterfly. Every time I meet someone there for a cuppa, there is a line out the door! If you're ever stuck at LAX, hop on over and have the Vanilla Latte. It's delicious!






Now it's time to share a couple of projects that inspired me this week created by Unity fans! I spotted this one from our Unity Show and Tell group.

Sharon Nettleship



and this one from  

Liz McGuire


I love those flowers and the watercoloring.

Have a creative day!