DT Tuesday with Heather

Good morning! I'm running a bit later this morning than I planned - but better late than never, right? I finally had some time (and a bit of mojo!) to play with some of the fun new stamps that Angela released as a surprise last Friday - that are all still on sale I might add! As soon as I saw this cute Yippee Skippy stamp, I just KNEW it needed to be on an action wobble!!!


Here is the video I made to show how I used the wobble, as well as a chance to see it in action!


I mention it on the video, but I actually colored both the bear on the base layer, and the one I fussy cut and mounted over the top - since they both showed partly. And I didn't want to cut out the jump rope - that way it looked like it was behind him!


And now - I spent a couple minutes perusing the Unity {show & tell} group on Facebook - can I just say WOW!!! That group has grown SOOO much in the past couple weeks, and there are some jaw-dropping gorgeous cards and amazing talent hanging out in there! I just grabbed a couple of them to share with you here - but if you aren't part of the group yet, I highly encourage you to go jump in! Click HERE to head over and join - it is pretty amazing!!! Here are just a few (of MANY) cards that jumped out at me!

First up - love this beauty by Samantha - the colors are just darling!


Then this lovely vintage number by Erica - love the colors and paper piecing!


And finally - this card by Angie! WOW! Love the beautiful simplicity - and proof that sometimes you just don't have to color an image for it to make an amazing statement!


And finally - I'll leave you with something that about sums up my day week so far:

{image credit}


Thanks for stopping by! If you are curious about any of my supplies for my card above - I have a full list on my blog HERE. Have a wonderful day!


Labels: , , ,