Inspiration Wednesday - Go Get It Girl!

Hello there sweet Unity Friends!
It's Karen, back again to sharing a framed card for Inspiration Wednesday!!!

I love inspirational messages, flowers, and butterflies...
So, I found a few lovely photos from Pinterest to help inspire me
to create a scenic framed card.


Inspirational Photo Credit     Inspirational Photo Credit

 

I created the little flutter of butterflies surrounding the beautiful "Go Get It Girl" image
to create a whimsical yet soft feel to my card.


Then, I colored the image with Copics, then added some 
machine stitching, distressing, Wink of Stella to the butterflies for some shimmer,
and then placed it onto the printed flower background to tie it all together!

Go Get It Girl


Have fun searching through Pinterest to help inspire
any of your Unity stamps!  There's always something out there
to get your mojo flowing!

Hugs & Smiles,




Labels: ,