Inspiration Wednesday!



Hello Unity peepers,

Jolande here with a little bit of inspiration for you on this Wednesday.
I was surprised last week with a pimped table with the Marleen and Jolande stamps by a dutch girl (Tanja Termeer)  !!! Here are some photo's to show you what she's made ðŸ˜Š


By what do I get inspired most? ....SKETCHES/moodboards,
 it does not matter whether it's from CSI or Sketchabilities
 or More than words or Scrap Africa.
 Every sketch gives me inspiration; I am in for it.
 I found a great moodboard on More than Words and made this layout with it. 


There are so many boards and websites that provides you a basic to work with.
 Most of the time I can do it on my own and sometimes
 it's easy to pick something that gives me the inspiration to make something. 
Here are a few samples of layouts that I've made with sketches.



 Maybe it gives you the right impulse to make something, too.

Have a great day