DT Tuesday with Karen...


Hello there Unity friends!  Karen here sharing a distressed card that
I made using a newer {itty bitty} stamp set called "Love One Another"!

I really love this simple & beautiful message that I just had to pair up this lovely
stamp set with some designer papers to match my LOVE theme...


I added some distress inking, stitching, crinkly ribbon,
and tied a twine bow using one of my metal "HOPE" hearts...


If you'd like to grab this stamp set, just click on the
image below to go to the on-line store to drop in your cart!!


Love One Another

Now, it is time to feature a couple of cards using Unity stamps
that I  really fell in love with this week!!

This first card is by Helen Gullett!  Helen's reverse watercolor technique is so amazing!
  Love the colors paired with a simple stamped image make this one fabulous card!!


Next, this card by Stephanie Serrano is gorgeous!
I love the red, white, and black combo that really make the jar of flowers
just pop right out at you! Beautiful watercoloring!!


I'd love to leave today's post with this heartfelt message from me to you today...


Have a blessed and also amazing crafty day!

Hugs & Smiles,



Labels: ,