DT Tuesday with Mandi

Hello Friends!

It's Mandi here with another DT Tuesday.

Here is a card I made for my friend with a matching envelope.


I stamped the flower in the corner of the card and coloured with my watercolours.

I wanted to leave a lot of white space on the card.

 So I stamped the sentiment directly underneath the flowers. 

I added some rhinestones to give it a wee bit of bling.

Then layered it with black card then on to a white card base.

I decorated the corner of the envelope with the same design minus the rhinestones.

The stamps I used today are from the June kit of the month  Beautiful One

The sentiment is from the May sentiment kit You Can & You Will.

**********************

Now on to some cards that caught my eye for pick of the week.

Terri Burson made this beautiful set of cards using the Insightful Meadows stamp.

I love the colours she used they are so dreamy.


I also loved this one from Elisa De Sena using the Basket Full of Wishes stamp.

I love her bright colour palette it is so pretty!!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

I will leave you with this courtesy of Pinterest.