Inspiration Wednesday with Angeline

Happy Wednesday! It's Angeline here.

Lately I've been seeing so many watercolor paintings that are AMAZING and I'm only starting out --- so I may not be as good as some I'm inspired by. But hey.. Art is one's way of exploring and everyone has their own way of expressing themselves. So, art is never about being perfect but having FUN doing it :)

So, since I really wanted to paint some flowers --- I decided to "cheat" and use the beautiful poppy stamps from Unity Stamp's Kit of the Month 06/2016 "Beautiful One"

Unity Stamp: Inspiration Wednesday with Angeline #unitystampco #scrappyscrappy #poppy #watercolor #chalkink #flowers #card #papercraft #cardmaking #emboss #butterfly #gold

I inked up the flowers using VersaMagic chalk inks and mixed the colors before stamping. What I love about chalk inks is -- the colors are so pretty and it does mimic the watercolor painting feel.

And BONUS feature is -- the ink stays wet for a while so I was able to even emboss my butterfly partially! :) 

Unity Stamp: Inspiration Wednesday with Angeline #unitystampco #scrappyscrappy #poppy #watercolor #chalkink #flowers #card #papercraft #cardmaking #emboss #butterfly #gold

So, do try it out for yourself and show me what you made in our Facebook Unity {show & tell} group.

Have a wonderful day and DON'T be afraid to TRY new things :)


Labels: , , ,