LOL - Beautiful Change


Hello friends! It's is Mandi here with your Saturday blog post!

I hope you are all having a great weekend so far! 

I sure am! I am sitting in my jammies with a hot cup of tea as I type this ha! 

I am here to tell you about our fabulous layers of life stamp subscription.

This is a card I made with this month's layers of life stamp set. 




Don't you love this one?? It is just a perfect Autumnal stamp set. 

This one is called Beautiful Change. I even love the name of  it :) 





I kept my card really simple. 

I just stamped and  cut out some leaves and coloured them with distress ink.

I put it on to a kraft card base and then added some twine. 

 It is such a simple and easy card to make! 

If you are interested in signing up for this monthly subscription go here for all of the details. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 








Labels: , , ,