SOTW Reminder & Weekend Sales! | Stephanie


Hello my lovelies!! Stephanie Gold here to remind you that you have 2 MORE DAYS to sign up for this week's Stamp of the Week!!!! If you sign up within the next two days you will receive THIS SOTW:


Check out some gorgeous projects made with this lovely set:


Aren't those just incredible?? Now I totally messed up this week because I made a project with NEXT week's SOTW (facepalm). And I'm literally realizing right now as I type this. So here's a sneak of NEXT week's SOTW as well:


This is the stamp set you will receive if you sign up for the subscription AFTER Sunday. Here is the card I made with this kit:


I made lots of little pumpkins and cut them out to stack them into a giant pumpkin pile!! I love how festive this little guy is. SO MUCH FUN!!! :) Remember this SOTW is available AFTER Sunday.

And now onto our famously popular and fantastic (I totally made that up but I feel like it's accurate) WEEKEND SALESSSSSSSSSSS!

 
 
Alright that's it for me today! Be sure to share in the Show & Tell FB group what you picked up in the store this weekend!! Much love!!

Xo, Stephanie

Catch up with me here: Instagram > Facebook > My Blog
 
 

Labels: , , ,