Inspiration Wednesday!

Hi Peeps!
This post is perfect for me today!!
I am so inspired it is CRAZY.
Ang and Whitney's [I miss Jolande] FaceBook videos inspire me SO MUCH!
They whip things out so fast and like it is nothing!
So I decided I will too!
I just layer and layer and layer LOL
I texted Andrea the entire time I made these and the goal was to keep piling on layers until it looked like I knew what I was doing!!

I found this beauty on Pinterest.  You can find it HERE
The problem is my coloring skills are similar to a toddler using those giant crayons.  I put the dictionary paper on with some Modge Podge.  Then I decided to grab some very old and nearly dried up Tim Holtz crackle paint in picket fence.  Then I used his bricked stencil and inked over that.  
Then I embossed the light bulb on using Shine, Shine, Shine.  I put some Glossy Accents on that.  Then I embossed the girl from Spread Your Wings KOTM  5/15
Then I used a water brush and my Tim Holtz distressed inks smashed on an acrylic block.
See that giant red dictionary?  $0.99 at the Goodwill  WHOOP WHOOP!!  This is all it took to make the card.
I was having so much fun I went for round two!
Ding Ding!!
 I also really LOVE this one!  Again, from Pinterest.  That place is loaded with so many talented people it blows my mind!!   You can see it HERE.

 This one I did pretty much the exact same way.  Except I cut out the flowers.  I don't know why I made a brown flower.  I can't be good at everything and I guess colors is not my thing?  LOL  It was not a problem for me until just now but I am not fixing it!  LOL  
The flowers are from Flowers + Friends = Priceless and the jar, i just embossed one of them it is from Jars of Love x 3  I also filled it in with Glossy Accents.

Here is what I used on my tag.  I use a removable glue dot to hold my blending pads on the bottom of the ink.  They will fall off but I want to stick with the same color on each one so I just try to be careful
I hope this inspires you to go get inked up!  It is so much fun!
Thank you so much for stopping by today!!

Labels: , , , , , ,