It's time for some Stamp of the Week!!


HI PEEPS!!!
It's Noelle posting today!
I hope you are all well!
This weeks stamp is singing my song!  It was so much fun to watercolor!!!
Flourish of Thanks

 Have you signed up yet?  Only a couple more days to get this weeks stamp if you haven't!  
I am so sorry my camera focused on the vintage bling instead of the stamp.  I don't know why that happens sometimes and I am such a bad photographer with my fancy camera I don't know how to fix the settings either.  It seems this card was difficult from the start.  LOL
We got a kitten!!
My 9 year old talked me into swinging by PetSmart to get the animals their Christmas gifts even though we were in a rush.  I accidentally fell in love with this darling girl and bought her too.  She is 100% all of the time PAWS on DECK! We are completely smitten with her darling self *heart* I named her Pepper.  Doesn't she look like fresh ground pepper?

 

Now, what isn't difficult is signing up for SOTW and getting a fantastic surprise in your mail box week after week!!
Thank you so much for swinging by today!
I hope you have a fantastic day!!


Labels: , ,