DT Tuesday with Angeline

Hi Unity Friends :)
Angeline here to share with you a card I made using the NEW "Chapter One" stamp.
This stamp is PERFECT for those of us who love Coffee or Books. Such a fun stamp!

Unity Stamp: DT Tuesday with Angeline - Drink, Read & Be Happy #unitystampco #scrappyscrappy #stamp #stamping #card #cardmaking #papercraft #chapterone #happynewyear #watercolor

I colored the stamp using my Zig Clean Color Real brush pens, adding water to make it look like watercolor. Then I paired it with my really vintage Webster's Pages patterned paper -- which matched this stamp !

Unity Stamp: DT Tuesday with Angeline - Drink, Read & Be Happy #unitystampco #scrappyscrappy #stamp #stamping #card #cardmaking #papercraft #chapterone #happynewyear #watercolor


Now it's time to showcase some of the projects I spotted over at the Unity {Show & Tell} Facebook page. 
Click HERE to join in the FUN!
~ Stephanie Seelye ~


~ Mechele Rodriguez Rezac ~


~ Donna K Baes ~


Thanks for stopping by
and
Wishing all of you a Happy NEW Year!

Image Source

Feel free to say Hi to me over at my Social Media links! :)
blog // facebook // instagram // youtube


Labels: , ,