SMAK Saturday January 7, 2016

I'm posting today with 2 cards...one featuring the new January SMAK kit and on from the LOL kit.
 
Here's one using my favorite image and sentiment from the SMAK kit - Progress and Change.  I love silhouette images.  I  used a sun ray stencil and some creative inking to give the impression of a marvelous sunset behind some hills.


Here is this awesome full kit.

 
Next I have a card featuring this month's Layers of Life kit. Again, I love that this kit features a silhouette image.  I chose to separate the couple and put the sentiment in between.  To add a bit more interest, I sketched a heart, cut it out and mounted a piece of water-colored paper behind.
 

Here's the full kit.


 
If you're interested in signing up for either of these subscriptions, just hit one of the bold links in this post.  They are well worth it :)
 
Happy Saturday everyone.
 
 

Labels: , , , ,