DT Tuesday



Happy Tuesday, Friends!
I'm sharing a quick post today using Best You - Emily girl.
She is pretty special to me because she reminds me of the time we 
spent in Okinawa, Japan with our children.
June is right around the corner so I got a head start on decorating my first ever calendar page.
I used Copic Markers to color in the image. 
I stamped her off the page a bit as well so I would still have room for writing.  
The other stamps you see are from a grab bag I received a LONG time ago. 
I love how they come in handy for projects like this.
I have found so much inspiration on the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group.
These beauties really caught my eye.
This card Amanda Morauske Garrett.
She mentions that it was inspired by Jolande's recent video.
Love the bright colors!
and

Heather Miller's beautiful card....stunning colors.
I adore the fellowship and creativity within this talented group.
I'm leaving you with this thought.....
 
my goal for June...be happy!

Labels: , , ,