SMAK/ LOL Saturday!



Happy Saturday Unity lovers!

Echo here dropping by with a couple cards I made with July's SMAKIt's all about traveling and adventure! Even if you don't travel much. Life is a beautiful journey all on it's own. 

Here it is and all of it's beautiful glory! 


For this first card I stamped on watercolor paper and colored with distress oxide! I also used the splatter stamp from March's Let Go & Breathe SMAK. Click here to take a peek.



 This card I kept it clean and simple. I stamped those beautiful butterflies taking flight and then stamped the sentiment! Matted with some die cuts and it was done! Easy peasy!


 I can't wait for summer to slow down some and then maybe I can get some scrapbook pages done with this amazing set!

Another great membership that Unity offers is the Layers of Life.  To get all the details on both of these incredible memberships click here for the SMAK and here for the LOL.



Hope you have a fantastic Saturday! 



See what I am crafting about on:
 My blog- Instagram- FacebookPinterest

Labels: ,