DT Tuesday

Hello.  
Donna K with you today sharing a card I made using the Full of Fall stamp set.
One of the recently released stamps for fall.  
Coloring this image was so fun.  You can go crazy with lots of detail or
just add basic colors throughout as I did.  Adding white gel really made
the images stand out on the kraft card stock.

Full of Fall 


I found a few pieces in the Unity Show and Tell group on Facebook that I'd like to share as well.
Fabulous colors and beautiful inspiration.

 Eileen Mathys  created this stunning card with such a pretty background.
  

And next is Amanda Garrett's card.  Also from the Show and Tell group.
She used fantastic colors as well.

Fabulous job ladies. 
 I absolutely LOVE the creativity and inspiration found in that group. 
Wishing you a beautiful day.


Labels: , ,