KOTM Monday - Fall Leaf Cards with video

Good morning! Heather here to share a couple cards - as well as a Quick Tip Video - using this month's Kit of the Month: Never Be Afraid!



Here is the video showing how I used both the original distress inks, and distress oxides on my card:



I love the mix of color and texture you get from combining the two different inks.



Here is a look at this month's kit - isn't it amazing?!?!? You can check it out and read the details and perks of the Kit of the Month HERE:


As a bonus, I also have another card that I made using this kit, and a different leaf and sentiment:


I can't decide which one I like better! Although I've always been a bit partial to maple leaves like this second one...


I have full supplies listed on my blog if you want more info - click HERE to check it out! Thanks for stopping by - have a wonderful day!!!




Labels: , , ,