SMAK / LOL Saturday!


Happy Saturday!  I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Today I wanted to share with you a card I made using the September SMAK kit called TRUEST LIFE.  First take a peek at this amazing kit:

How amazing is that?  Perfect for cardmaking, scrapbooking, art journalling and mixed media!  The possibilities are endless.


Here is my card:




I used watercolor pencils to color in and layered the flower and created a bit of a grungy look. I took one of the fantastic sentiments and cut it up to place around the card.  The center of the flower has a blue glittered brad. 

You will also want to take a peek at the Layers of Life kit this month called Love Anchors.


Both of these kits are monthly subscriptions!  How cool is that sign up for the the one of your choice and each month you will get a new kit in the mail just like that!  

Thanks for stopping by!!