Inspirational Wednesday




Hi Sharon here today for this Wednesday's Inspirational post. Well recently I completely lost my crafty mojo and was finding it hard to create anything worthwile. But then Unity came to the rescue!! Angie brought out some new Angie girls and I got my mojo back!! So today I'd like to show you 2 new cards I created using Angie girls.

First up is a new release called Jane Girl.

And here she is on my card


Next up is Shine Bright Girls

.                                               

And here they are


And the best bit? They are both on sale at the moment for $10 each! How's that for super value?

Hope you've enjoyed looking at my cards and they've given you some inspiration. 

Have a lovely day.




                                               

Labels: , , ,